Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2009

......................This Weeks Work....................

This last weeks work has been busy but I was able to find some time to get some long over do
basing done So far
14 Btns of Wurrtemberg Line Regts Based on 4 bases per Btns with 32 Figs total, I still need to finish mounting the flags.
32 Bts of Jena Prussian Line Infantry ........... Based on 4 bases per Btns with 32 Figs total per Btn.
All are being based on Litko Bases 40mm wide by 20mm Deep. It give a nice shoulder to shoulder look, but I wish I have made the bases a bit more deep as it is hard get the sand and grass around the feet with them all so close together.
I also plan to design a movement tray for each Unit so I can do some more ground work in front of the soldiers.


And who does most of my work ................... well here she is !!!




But I do the basing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment